pivot-user mailing list archives

From Mustafa Motiwala <mustafa.motiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching application from SBT.
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:05:54 GMT
Sandro,
Seems like won't need to create a bug for this. At-least not in the case of
SBT for now. I started out forking the git repo in github & patched the
code for reading the "main" thread name using a system property when I
realized that I could simply just change my project's build.sbt file to
fork a new JVM instead.
Just for future reference - for my sake and anyone else who might be
looking to do the same, the solution is to enable forking your project in
the test/run modes by adding the following line to build.sbt:
      fork in run := true
I am using SBT 0.12.1 YMMV.
Thanks,
Mustafa.