pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching application from SBT.
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:24:11 GMT
Hi,

> Seems like won't need to create a bug for this. At-least not in the case of SBT for now.
good :-) ... I'll try to look at this in next weeks and maybe add it
as an improvement.

> Just for future reference - for my sake and anyone else who might be looking
> to do the same, the solution is to enable forking your project in the
> test/run modes by adding the following line to build.sbt:
>       fork in run := true
> I am using SBT 0.12.1 YMMV.
ok, thanks for the hint.

Many of us know that I'm a great fan of Scala, so if you find
something in Pivot that could be updated (or add) to simplify/improve
interoperability with it, please tell us.
Or even if you can/want to share with us other hints in this field ...

Many months ago I started to prototype some implicits to simplify
interaction between Scala code and Pivot Collections for example, but
never got enough time to finalize an usable version of it (and then
publish in one of our pivot-related subprojects under apache-extras).
The related project is here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-multilang/
but currently it contains very little code ... I hope in future to add
more things here.

Let's update.

Bye