pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MVC - Binding POJO model classes to Pivot View
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:21:22 GMT
Hi all,
sorry for the delay but these weeks I'm very busy ...

Karel, do you have some proposal for our next 2.1 release (maybe there
is something that we can/could simplify) ?
If yes, tell us, don't worry, we are always available for discussing features.

I agree with Roger, probably many things you need are already
implemented in Pivot if you use ous collections (or our version of the
data model). Maybe we could improve our tutorials/documentation on
that.

Only a little thing: when posting code, could you put inside a zip, or
open a jira issue and attach there ?
Thank you :-) ... but again don't worry.

And thanks for the links.

Bye,
Sandro