pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching application from SBT.
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:02:42 GMT
Hi Mustafa,

> I'll try and see if I can help in anyway and contribute to that.
great !! of course you are welcome to contribute in any way (even
discussions, not necessarily code), generally speaking.

> Currently I am looking at the event listeners and trying to see if that could be simplified.
yes, it's one of things that with Scala could be simplified ... and
this could be a good sample for start to explore features to implement
in a future Pivot release targeting Java 8 (with closures/lambda).

Bye.