pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.2 How to move scroll bar to bottom of ScrollPane?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 07:27:26 GMT
Hi Jason,
     It's not exactly that.  It's just that in the case of TextArea all
the real calculations happen as part of the painting code, so the bounds
of the last character don't calculate right unless we let the paint
happen before trying to get the bounds.  Not all components are like
that.  And I suppose, ideally, TextArea wouldn't be like that either,
but ....

HTH,
~Roger