pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about QueryServlet In tutorials
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:30:11 GMT
Hi,
welcome to Pivot.

Sorry for the delay, but note that your message has not been published in
our mailing list, because you have to subscribe (otherwise it will be
visible only at Nabble).

Some info here:
http://pivot.apache.org/lists.html

Please could you repost (after your subscription) ?

Anyway, I used the expensed demo some months ago in a local Tomcat, and all
was working ... in the meantime I could try with latest sources (from our
2.0.x maintenance branch and maybe even from the trunk).

Thanks,
Sandro