pivot-user mailing list archives

From ccp999 <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ScrollPane usage on modified RowEditor
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:03:00 GMT
Hi Sandro,

I made some improvement on my problems.  Now, my floating component is
matching with the scrolling.  But another issue occurred.

The issue:

when my floating component is showing, if I add column to the TableView
underneath, it will crash at the point of tableView.validate() on
TableViewCellEditor at 276 (Attached in figure 2);

Although, I can delete the line and the column inserting or adding can be
done without error, the floating won't match the updated cell of tableview
when I perform drag and drop to move the last column under scrolling
situation like the diagrams attached.   The "C: New" is moved to column "B:
A" by drag and drop and the floating can't follow properly.

I implemented an right click menu on TableViewHeader for adding or inserting
column.

I'm not very clear about the concept of repaint(), invalidate() and
validate().

HelloWorld is the main program.  Also, to keep the floating component on,
you must press the "tick" button.

Hope it won't take you too much as I know you are busy.

Thanks,

Brendan gui.test.zip
<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022313/gui.test.zip>
Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.20.07_PM.png
<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022313/Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.20.07_PM.png>

Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.41.31_PM.png
<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022313/Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.41.31_PM.png>

Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.36.57_PM.png
<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022313/Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_2.36.57_PM.png>