pivot-user mailing list archives

From Karel Hübl <karel.h...@gemsystem.cz>
Subject RE: MVC - Binding POJO model classes to Pivot View
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 06:56:44 GMT
Hi all,

I created issues 884, 885 and 886 in JIRA with my proposals.

Regards,

Karel

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:21 PM
To: Users - Apache Pivot
Subject: Re: MVC - Binding POJO model classes to Pivot View

Hi all,
sorry for the delay but these weeks I'm very busy ...

Karel, do you have some proposal for our next 2.1 release (maybe there is
something that we can/could simplify) ?
If yes, tell us, don't worry, we are always available for discussing
features.

I agree with Roger, probably many things you need are already implemented in
Pivot if you use ous collections (or our version of the data model). Maybe
we could improve our tutorials/documentation on that.

Only a little thing: when posting code, could you put inside a zip, or open
a jira issue and attach there ?
Thank you :-) ... but again don't worry.

And thanks for the links.

Bye,
Sandro