pivot-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Aksenov <alexey....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange window maximize behavior
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:34:08 GMT
1) This is not multimonitor issue. I have same situation with single
monitor.
2) This is not scala issue (This is my primary development language)

I compile example against
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk
and
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/branches/2.0.x/

Also I compile HelloBXML.java with

<Window title="Hello BXML!" maximized="true"
    xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml"
    xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
    <Label text="Hello BXML!"
        styles="{font:'Arial bold 24', color:'#ff0000',
            horizontalAlignment:'center', verticalAlignment:'center'}"/>
</Window> - behavior the same

I tried to play with debug information (and force with 'window.repaint()')
like:

    window.getComponentListeners().add(new ComponentListener.Adapter() {
      override def locationChanged(component: Component, previousX: Int,
previousY: Int) {}
      override def sizeChanged(component: Component, previousWidth: Int,
previousHeight: Int) {
        if (window != null) {
          window.repaint()
          log.___glance("h: %d w: %d".format(window.getHeight(),
window.getWidth()))
          log.___glance("h-: %d w-:
%d".format(window.getContent().getHeight(), window.getContent.getWidth()))
          val a = display.getDisplayHost()
          log.___glance("BOUNDS:" + a.getBounds())
        }
      }
    })

even I added to src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Display.java
   @Override
    public void repaint(int x, int y, int width, int height, boolean
immediate) {
        System.err.println(x + " - " + y + " W " + width + " H " + height);

I see only proper values. I have no idea where clipping located.