pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception when parsing bxml
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:50:06 GMT
Hi Bill,
if I remember well, this is a feature that has been removed (or better
changed) from 1.5.x to 2.0.x, look here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/major-feature-changes-between-15x-and-20.html

so now you should use "Named styles", as seen here:
and in your bxml do something like this (from issue page):

<bxml:define>
    <bxml:include bxml:id="testStyles" src="test_styles.json"/>
</bxml:define>

<Label text="Bold Green Label" styles="$testStyles.boldGreenLabel"/>

Otherwise, under examples/.../styles/  there is even a sample showing this ...
To simplify your tests, in attach I put a sample eclipse launch
configuration for running it ... with the stylesheet argument.

Tell us fo you need more info.

Bye,
Sandro