pivot-user mailing list archives

From V SANTOSH PAVAN RAJU Bs <pavanraju....@gmail.com>
Subject Adding $ symbol for each cell entry in a tableview
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:57:09 GMT
Hi,

Iam trying to get a $ symbol for tableview entries. For this i have used
Stock Tracker demo application and it is working fine. Now I created a
table where columns will be changed from time to time so i have created
tableview, where columns will be added dynamically and by using
setCellRenderer method, i have added TableViewNumberCellRenderer class
object to each tableview column. Here also i was able to get the $ symbol
for each cell entry.

Now iam supposed to create a tableview with columns number is unknown. So i
used HashMap to create rows and to insert data to each cell. So for this
process how can i add TableViewNumberCellRenderer class object. I use the
following code for this purpose.

TableView.Column column = new TableView.Column();
column.setName("number");
column.setWidth(180);
column.setHeaderData("Number");
TableViewNumberCellRenderer cellRenderer = new
TableViewNumberCellRenderer();
column.setCellRenderer(cellRenderer);//
tableView.getColumns().add(column);

HashMap<String, Object> tableData= new HashMap<String, Object>();
tableData.put("column name",null);
// value is null beacuse here i will edit the row and then enter some
 value in it.
((List<Object>) (tableView.getTableData())).add(tableData);

Here in place of null if i pass some value (float type) 4 symbol is
appearing. But when i tried to edit the row $ symbol getting disappeared.
So help me how can i resolve this?

--
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.