pivot-user mailing list archives

From V SANTOSH PAVAN RAJU Bs <pavanraju....@gmail.com>
Subject Adding listener to scrollpane
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:43:11 GMT
Hi,
In my application i want a button to move in vertical direction along with
scrollpane in a dialog.
Here i took the help of MouseWheelListener and wrote the code as following:

scrollPane.getComponentMouseWheelListeners().add(new
ComponentMouseWheelListener() {
@Override
public boolean mouseWheel(Component arg0, ScrollType arg1, int arg2,
int arg3, int arg4, int arg5) {
//statements...
                                                return false;
}
});
When i move my mouse up and down statements are getting executed inside
mouseWheel method but i wasn't able to get the scrollpane postion in
dialog. i tried to use scrollPane.getX(),  .getY().
These two methods always returning value 1. So help me how can i get the
ScrollPane postion vertically.

--
Thanks & Regards
B.S.V.S.Pavan Raju.