pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: How to build a cell selection model in TableView
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 04:24:39 GMT
Hi Brendan,
     I imagine this could be of benefit to others, even if no one has
spoken up.
     As usual, the place to start with things like this would be in
several places:  you would probably have to add some methods to
TableView.java to keep track of the column selection, and then a lot of
work in TerraTableViewSkin to the keyboard and mouse handling to keep
track of being in column selection mode, and then to change the column
selection appropriately.  There would also have to be changes to
TableViewRowEditor (I imagine) so it could just edit a single cell (I
don't know what that would look like).
     Just some thoughts I'm throwing out there.

~Roger