pivot-user mailing list archives

From ccp999 <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to identify the cell being editing in TableView with TableViewMultiCellRenderer?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:50:13 GMT
Hi,

I would like to build an Excel like function on Pivot.  After conquered few
road blocks, I came to a point where I need to edit the formula and format
to the corresponding cell.  I don't know where to synchronize of the content
of existing formula content with cursor after row is in editing.

I use TableViewMultiCellRenderer to present the static content in table.

Brendan