pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill Mooney <avpi...@yahoo.com>
Subject exception when parsing bxml
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 04:17:33 GMT
I am upgrading a pivot 1.5 application to version 2.0.2 and I am getting the following exception
when trying to to start the application. Just for background, I have updated the wtkx file
so that xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx" now looks like xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml"
and I have changed any references of the wtkx namespace to bxml.  The problem looks like
occurring on the following line in my bxml file:

<PushButton bxml:id="aButton" styles="@styles/some_button.json">

It appears that the URL refererence isn't being resolved before the value is being set. Any
ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
-Bill

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to coerce java.net.URL to class org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component$StyleDictionary.
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.coerce(BeanAdapter.java:933)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.put(BeanAdapter.java:289)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.put(BeanAdapter.java:46)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processEndElement(BXMLSerializer.java:1117)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:448)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:630)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:585)
at org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:546)
at com.geiger.priorityplus.PriorityPlus.startup(PriorityPlus.java:116)
at org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet$StartCallback.run(BrowserApplicationContext.java:196)
at org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1557)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)