pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brannon <greg.d.bran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Pivot 2.1 build error [Resolved]
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:04:59 GMT
Insightful comments and suggestions.  I'll thin my current environment
a variable at a time and let you know when the noise level becomes low
enough for the default build definition and process to work properly,
with a goal of identifying the precise evironment variable(s) causing
the problem, if possible.

I mentioned I recently rebuilt my system.  I've collected my
environment settings over several stable years and copied them
faitfully to the new setup, but I don't know that all or any are
required for the new environment to operate properly.  Reducing the
environment to the minimum required will be a good exercise.

My Pivot 2.1 build works fine, by the way.  I haven't tested every
facet of it, but the testing I've done, including verification that
the Expanders problem was fixed, has been successful.

I use Oracle's Java distribution.