pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to have tab in a tab pane blinking?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:08:54 GMT
Hi,

> I would like to have the tab blinking if in case of, let say new update arrived.
I remember a feature like this in the susbtance library (for Swing),
some year ago ... it was interesting (even the closing symbol for
windows was blinking in the "dirty data / some important update to
show" case like your)

> is there a standard of doing?
no, sorry in Pivot currently there is nothing that blinks, and I dont'
remember anything for implementing it in a simple way, but I could be
wrong.

> I would like to have both the title bar and the body blink together.
ok, please fill a jira issue for 2.1 as improvement.
And of course you are welcome to add a patch for it :-) ...

Bye,
Sandro