pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticated Web Queries
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:11:05 GMT
Hi all,
I just committed my (old) class for handling DigestAuthentication from Pivot.

It's a not-so-request feature, and it has not been tested heavily, so
I put it under pivot-stuff:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-stuff/

The project is pivot-stuff-extensions. In its release-1.0.2 you can
find the class (and as soon as I find my old tests for it even those
files).
In trunk you find all sources. Tell me if you need a jar for it in the
downloads section there.
For test it, I remember in my setup I was using an Apache HTTP Server
(instead of Tomcat), but only because it was much simpler to setup a
folder and protect it with DigestAuth, I'll put some info asap.

This is the related issue, be free to post some feedback even there,
and reopen if something goes wrong:

Bye,
Sandro