pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Tab Title Bar doesn't adjust the width properly
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:13:25 GMT
Hi Brendan,
    Yes, we found that too. The problem is that just setting the text
doesn't notify the control that something has changed that requires a
repaint. What we did was make the "setTabData" call (I think that's
the call -- I'm not in front of the Javadoc right now) again with the
updated text component. That does the notification and then everything
works right.

~Roger

Sent from my iPhone