pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Help with Pivot 2.1 build error
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:13:00 GMT
Hi Sandro,
	The Hudson build has a similar java setting:
     [echo] Java environment: home at
'/zonestorage/hudson_solaris/home/hudson/tools/java/jdk1.7.0/jre',
version 1.7.0

~Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 12:51 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with Pivot 2.1 build error

Hi all,

> Sandro could probably tell us more, but if you poke around the
"build.xml", where is it expecting the "plugin.jar" will be located?
plugin.jar is one of standard jars inside jre/lib , and should already
be in classpath.

For example, in eclipse there is a small manual step to do to have Pivot
sources build, see here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/platform-developer-info.html

Uh now I see the problem, you have this:
[echo] Java environment: home at
'/home/greg/Programming/Java/jdk1.7.0x64/jre', version 1.7.0_07

but as JAVA_HOME you should have the root folder of the jdk, so this:
/home/greg/Programming/Java/jdk1.7.0x64

Sorry, what is your platform: Mac or Linux ?
(probably I should add the OS name in build info, could be useful :-) )

Tell us if you have other problems ...

Bye,
Sandro