pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Process meter presentation problem
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 23:04:17 GMT
I think what you can do is wrap both Border elements inside a StackPane
like this:

<StackPane>

  <Border bxml:id="borderA" ... />

  <Border bxml:id="borderB" .../>

</StackPane>

Then just do the same logic.

~Roger Whitcomb

From: Camilo Casadiego [mailto:Camilo.Casadiego@adv.co]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:11 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: RE: Process meter presentation problem

I think the info regarding the threads isn't necesary because it works
as expected any wai I have a base class tha implements the
TaskListener<String> and another one that extends Task<String> and the
threads run as I want to...

The BaseFrameController.bxml is managed by the class BaseFrameController
which definitio si this one:

public class BaseFrameController extends Frame implements
GenericViewController

and

public abstract interface GenericViewController extends Bindable{

So al least I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<menus:BaseFrameController title="ADV. Salarix Modulo de Operaciones"
maximized="true"

    styles="{padding:{top:0, left:4, bottom:4, right:4},
showWindowControls:false}"

    xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml"

    xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"

    xmlns:menus="co.com.adv.salarix.operations.module.controller.base"

    xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">

    <bxml:define>

        <FileBrowserSheet bxml:id="fileBrowserSheet"/>

    </bxml:define>

    <!-- <actionMappings>

        <Window.ActionMapping action="new" keyStroke="CMD-N"/>

    </actionMappings>

  -->

    <menuBar>

        <MenuBar>

            <MenuBar.Item buttonData="Main">

                <Menu>

                    <Menu.Section>

                        <Menu.Item action="choseCompany">

                            <buttonData>

                                <content:MenuItemData text="Seleccionar
empresa" keyboardShortcut="CMD-N"/>

                            </buttonData>

                        </Menu.Item>

                                 </Menu.Section>

                </Menu>

            </MenuBar.Item>

           <MenuBar.Item buttonData="Configuracion">

                <Menu>

                    <Menu.Section>

                        <Menu.Item action="config">

                            <buttonData>

                                <content:MenuItemData text="Configurar
opciones"/>

                            </buttonData>

                        </Menu.Item>

                    </Menu.Section>

                </Menu>

            </MenuBar.Item>

            <MenuBar.Item buttonData="Herramientas">

                <Menu>

                    <Menu.Section>

                        <Menu.Item action="genDataBase">

                            <buttonData>

                                <content:MenuItemData text="Exportar
base de datos local"/>

                            </buttonData>

                        </Menu.Item>

                    </Menu.Section>

                </Menu>

            </MenuBar.Item>

            <MenuBar.Item buttonData="Ayuda">

                <Menu>

                    <Menu.Section>

                        <Menu.Item action="help">

                            <buttonData>

                                <content:MenuItemData text="Ver ayuda"/>

                            </buttonData>

                        </Menu.Item>

                    </Menu.Section>

                    <Menu.Section>

                        <Menu.Item action="about">

                            <buttonData>

                                <content:MenuItemData text="Acerca de"/>

                            </buttonData>

                        </Menu.Item>

                    </Menu.Section>

                </Menu>

            </MenuBar.Item>

        </MenuBar>

    </menuBar>

<Border bxml:id="borderB" styles="{backgroundColor:null, padding:2}">

       <ActivityIndicator bxml:id="activityIndicator"/>

    </Border>

    <Border bxml:id="borderA" styles="{backgroundColor:null,
padding:2}">

       <TabPane bxml:id="contents"/>

    </Border>

</menus:BaseFrameController>

On one of my las attemps i changed the las lines to this

<Border styles="{backgroundColor:null, padding:2}">

           <BoxPane orientation="horizontal"  styles="{fill:true}">

                           <ActivityIndicator
bxml:id="activityIndicator"/>

                     <TabPane bxml:id="contents"/>

           </BoxPane>

    </Border>

Bu the this is te secuence I got (the seleccition on the first box
launches the background process) ;(

As you can see here It shows first the process monitor the the part it
hsould show...but all the marings...and presentation itself is mess up
:s

I just want that it only shows the process monitor and then show the
workspace