pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Usage of TableViewCheckboxCellRenderer
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:20:29 GMT
Hi Brendan,
     The Java bean class does not need a Checkbox in it -- it just needs
to provide a data value for the renderer to use.  So, actually you don't
even need your TagView class since the "Tag" object already has the
correct bean method ("isAttachable()").  All you would need, then, is
just to use a List<Tag> as the data for your TableView with the BXML you
have already coded.  Although (and I haven't tried it to be sure) you
might need to say name="attachable" (lower case).

~Roger Whitcomb