pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brannon <greg.d.bran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Pivot 2.1 build error [Reopened for Java 7U7]
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:07:12 GMT
Hmmm.  Interesting.  Sorry to hear the problem is not unique to my
environment.  I have 7U5 and 7U6 readily available that I can try.  I don't
know that I'll complete the configuration changes and tests tonight, but I can
to do it tomorrow and be done roughly 24 hours from now.

I will also start with a clean environment in each case and see 1) if starting
clean makes a difference, and 2) if making minor changes to the environment one
at a time either fixes or breaks the build.

Talk to you later . . .

Greg Brannon
Hughesville, MD