pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brannon <greg.d.bran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Pivot 2.1 build error
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:41:43 GMT
Sandro/All,

I see the output that troubles you,

[echo] Java environment: home at
'/home/greg/Programming/Java/jdk1.7.0x64/jre', version 1.7.0_07

but JAVA_HOME = /home/greg/Programming/Java/jdk1.7.0x64

In fact, the onlly env variable I had pointing to the JRE is JRE_HOME, and I
pointed that to JAVA_HOME with no effect.

I'm not a whiz with XML files and don't understand how ${java.home} is set.
Apparently you thought it came from JAVA_HOME, but that doesn't seem to be
true for me.  I've been through the other .xml files that I think have anything
to do with the build process, and I can't find the source of the incorrect
setting.

My OS is Linux, by the way.  I'll keep fiddling with it, trying to get
java.home set correctly, and will let you know if I make progress.

Thanks for your help so far.