pivot-user mailing list archives

From ccp999 <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug with Card Pane
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:26:58 GMT
I found a bit difficult to create a identical minimal sample.  But I create a
sample which also show a problem with multiple tableview in a card pane
which a side effect created.  The empty space get extended to contain both
tableview.  I think this is also bug as different pane in card pane should
completely isolated.  One tableview size should have no affect on the other
tableview.  Hopefully, by the time you fix this issue, my issue can also be
fixed.

Thanks for looking into the issue.

Brendan

tt.zip <http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022126/tt.zip>