pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticated Web Queries
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:40:41 GMT
Hi all,
sorry but a lot of time passed since I work on those classes ... and I
was sure to have already published them at least under pivot-stuff
/under apache-extras), in its pivot-stuff-extensions subproject, but
thet aren't there ... so I have to search them somewhere in a disk,
clean up/adjust a little and maybe publish there, just to start to
take a look.

Digest Authentication was written starting looking at how the
BasicAuthentication was done (in the web subproject), and I remember
to make Digest Authentication work we had to fix some little part in
the servlet part of Pivot (committed many time ago).
But for some reason, DigestAuthentication and related classes stay
outside Pivot ...

Then, I remember I made some successful test with a local Apache HTTP
Server, put some content in a folder, and add an .htaccess file with
digest authentication inside. Probably some other test with Tomcat
configured with digest authentication would be great ...

Let's update.

Bye