pivot-user mailing list archives

From treponema <trepon...@orange.fr>
Subject re: How to set ListView data binding?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:57:39 GMT

I just realized that something has removed the types of the ArrayLists from my message. For
the first sentence it was Something, for the second it was String.

> Message du 13/08/12 18:27
> De : "treponema"
> A : user@pivot.apache.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : How to set ListView data binding?
>
> Hi,
> I did not found how to bind a ListView to an ArrayList (although I found samples about
TableViews). If I use setListData with an ArrayList, the strings are displayed, but if the
class has more properties, can someone explains me how to tell the ListView which one to display,
which one is the key?
> Thanks...
>
> P.S. : For instance: A list of person objects (properties: id, name, age, ...), I would
like the ListView to display the name and return the id of the selected person.