pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit TableView.Row with the button
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:30:03 GMT
Hi,
as seen here ( http://pivot.apache.org/2.0.2/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/Renderer.html
), renderers are used to render components, but without thew ability
to interact with them, so even if you are able to use them to drow
components, i don't think you will be able to make them fire events,
sorry.

Probably the best approach in this case is a RowEditor, like shown in
our demo "Table Row Editor" here (
http://pivot.apache.org/demos/table-row-editor.html ). Or maybe try to
get a click event over your cell (maybe even with a botton inside it)
and open a real editor over ... just as idea.

If you have a minimal example we can try to take a look ...

Sandro