pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action.getNamedActions() cannot be updated with an new action
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:58:13 GMT
Hi, I found this behaviour some time ago, and I think should be by design
... so we should see what Greg say.
Under tests you can find some example for this with comments.

Now I'm in holidays so for a detailed answer/check on code you have to wait
the second half of next week.

For 2.1 we could even think to update this behaviour unless someone has
objections, but now I can't say more. If you want, make a jira issue in the
meantime.

Bye