pivot-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Paterson <joseph.pater...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: context menu on treeNode
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 00:00:49 GMT
Hi Bruno,

You need to add implement the MenuHandler interface and set it on your
TreeView (you can just extend MenuHandler.Adapter to make your life
easier). In your configureContextMenu method, do something similar to this:

        @Override
        public boolean configureContextMenu( Component component, Menu
menu, int x, int y )
        {
            Menu.Section topLevelMenuSection = new Menu.Section();
            menu.getSections().add( topLevelMenuSection );
            Menu.Item menuItem = new Menu.Item( "My Menu Item ");
            topLevelMenuSection.add( menuItem );
            return false;
        }

Hope this helps.