pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: TableView in Dynamic Form
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:55:27 GMT
Hi Andres,
     Thank your for using Pivot.  Your Java code is almost all right.  I
think the only thing you need to change is to use "setView" to attach
the TableView to the ScrollPane, instead of doing an "insert".
Something like this:
ScrollPane scrollPane = new ScrollPane();
scrollPane.*setView*(tableView);
scrollPane.setColumnHeader(columnHeader);

     There can only be one "child" of a ScrollPane, which is the "view"
(same for all the Viewport objects).  So, in this respect it is a bit
different than other containers.

HTH,
~Roger Whitcomb