pivot-user mailing list archives

From ccp999 <ccp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Locale.getDefault() return different between Java 6 and Java 7
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:32:53 GMT
Hi,

Not sure if you guys have any test for Locale.getDefault() in Java 6 and 7.
>From what I found, Locale.getDefault() returns the format you choose from
lang panel of win 7 but in Java 7, the win 7 lang version is returned.  In
my case, I used a simplified chinese win 7, so in Java 7, no matter what
locale format I choose, I still get "zh_CN" but in Java 6, I get what
matches locale format I chose.

Do you think it is a bug for Java 7?

I think you guy may need to be aware of this.