pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Rodrigues <brun...@gmail.com>
Subject accordion question
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 14:11:43 GMT
Hello all,
I am trying to create an accordion component, but I dont know how can I
acess information from bxml file of each panel inside accordion component.

*ReportEditor.bxml:*

                    <Accordion bxml:id="accordion" styles="{padding:0}">
                        <panels>
                            <bxml:include bxml:id="filterEditorPanel"
src="FilterEditor.bxml" Accordion.headerData="Filter Editor"/>
                            <bxml:include
bxml:id="formTemplateChooserPanel" src="FormTemplateChooser.bxml"
Accordion.headerData="Form Template Chooser"/>
                        </panels>
                    </Accordion>

*my code:*

        BXMLSerializer bxmlSerializer = new BXMLSerializer();
        window = (Sheet)bxmlSerializer.readObject(ReportEditorGUI.class,
"ReportEditor.bxml");

        accordion =
(Accordion)bxmlSerializer.getNamespace().get("accordion");
        paramListButton = (ListButton)
bxmlSerializer.getNamespace().get("filterEditorPanel.listButtonParam");

*FilterEditor.bxml seems ok.
**accordion object loads well.
***paramListButton is null;

any idea? thanks a lot!