pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error:Application class name is required.
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 10:44:56 GMT
Hi and welcome to Pivot ...

> However,with all the applications "extends Window implements Bindable",I get the error:Application
class name is required.
What are you trying to do ? You are trying to run a BXML file, right ?
A simpler (and more java-like) solution for you could be to try to do
a Java source file (and load the window bxml file from there), and run
it as a Standard Java application ...

You have the binary or the source Pivot distribution of the 2.0.1, right ?

And last (just to have other data): what OS, and what JDK version ?
Have you got even an eclipse (maybe 3.7) installed ? If yes, did you
put the Pivot eclipse plugin (Application launcher plugin) under the
dropins folder of eclipse ?

Some info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/platform-developer-info.html

> I have tried some mothods but still cant solve it.Can you help me?
Yes, but I need more info ... tell me.

Bye,
Sandro