pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accordion question
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 13:00:03 GMT
Hi Bruno,
sorry for the delay but these days I'm busy with many other things ...

For a quick test, try to inlude other bxml files using the inline
attribute to true (and I know, we don't have a clear example of this
in our tutorials) ... as sample you can look at:
tests/src/org/apache/pivot/tests/include_test.bxml
and its include
tests/src/org/apache/pivot/tests/include_test.content.bxml
note that both sources are under the tests project, but you find them
in Pivot Sources distribution, or under the trunk in svn:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/

Some info here:
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/bxml-primer.html
Extract from that page:

BXML includes are often used for partitioning content into manageable
pieces (for example, when working on large applications or with
multiple developers, or when defining reusable content templates). By
default, each include is assigned its own variable namespace to avoid
naming collisions with ancestor documents; however, this behavior can
be overridden by adding an "inline" attribute with a value of "true"
to the <bxml:include> tag.

I don't remember if in your code you can then get a reference to the
object with this:
paramListButton = (ListButton)
bxmlSerializer.getNamespace().get("filterEditorPanel.listButtonParam");
or if only its id
paramListButton = (ListButton)
bxmlSerializer.getNamespace().get("listButtonParam");
you have to try ...

Keep us updated.

Bye,
Sandro