pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Dalela <ashish.dal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph Visualization
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 12:56:18 GMT
Hi Sandro

Let me try with approach 1 below you suggested. Will use the Swing Graph
APIs and Pivot dropped inside Swing window. To make this work we have to be
able to connect event handlers from one into the other, and I'm not totally
sure if that is going to work. I would suggest that a Graph project would
be a fantastic addition to Pivot, even a basic set of APIs to just create
vertexes and edges would be much appreciated. I'm not that much of an
expert on Pivot yet to start contributing but I can try once I get bit more
expertise.

Thanks, Ashish