pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jiaojiao <fujiaoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add Meter to TableView.column
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 08:55:47 GMT
Hi Sandro,

Thank you for your answer.They are very useful.

I rewrote the function TableViewFileRenderer() in the file
TerraFileBrowserSkin.java,but I dont know how to refer to external java
application in the .bxml file?

In the example:File Drop Target Demo,there are sentences as follows:
      <TableView.Column name="name" width="3*" headerData="File">
               <cellRenderer>
                      <terra:TerraFileBrowserSkin.TableViewFileRenderer/>
               </cellRenderer>
      </TableView.Column>
What does this mean?When I add TerraFileBrowserSkin.java I've changed to the
TableView.Column like this,I got an error:Property elements cannot have a
namespace prefix.Why?