pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Dalela <ashish.dal...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in launching Pivot in a thread
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:00:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm a new user, and hope I can find some help here.

I have a MVC application, with each M/V/C run in separate threads. The
Pivot code runs in the View thread, and I see the following error at
startup:

Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.IllegalStateException: this method
can only be called from the AWT event dispatch thread, and not from
"Thread-6"

The error is seen while executing the following code:

<snip>
this.window = (Window)
bxmlSerializer.readObject(getClass().getResource("abc.bxml"));
window.open(this.display);
</snip>

A similar issue seems to have been reported and (apparently) fixed earlier:

I'm wondering if this is regressed, or what is the right version to get
this fix? I'm using 2.0.1.

Thanks for any help,

Regards,
Ashish