pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Fail to input character other than English
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 05:24:44 GMT
Can you please create a JIRA ticket so we can track this?  I vaguely
recall another issue about this from last year, so maybe do a search
before creating a new ticket.

We will have to look into this.  Also, if you could try TextArea and
TextPane (if you can easily do that) to see what happens with those
controls.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb