pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Menu and shortcut
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 19:39:03 GMT
Hello,

I want to use shortcut on menubar but it doesn’t work.

I have to forget something but I don’t see what !

The action works but when I use “CTRL-A” no

Thanks for your help

…./…..

<actionMappings>

        <Window.ActionMapping action="1minute" keyStroke="CTRL-A"/>

</actionMappings>

<MenuBar.Item bxml:id="views" buttonData="Views">

<Menu>

                <sections>

                        <Menu.Section>

                                <Menu.Item bxml:id="1minute"