pivot-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Kołaczkowski <pkola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disappearing Palettes
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:21:58 GMT
I understand it is tied to its owner's active state, and it is exactly
what I'm doing.
The parent of the palette *is* the main window - it is visible and active.

The window tree is like that:

main window

  +--- palette 1
  +--- palette 2
  +--- some other frame

When I close the other frame, the palettes disappear. They are *not*
tied to the other frame.

Thanks,
Piotr