pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for logarithmic scale for sliders
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:14:18 GMT
Hi all,
I like all proposal here, and latest from Jason seems more general ...
as always please someone can add an issue (as improvement) in jira for
this ?

And now the real question ... for what release: 2.0.2 or 2.1 (I don't
think before the end of 2012) ?
Changes for this should be small so for me 2.0.2 is good (and we are
always in time to move to 2.1 if something strange will happen during
development of this feature).

Of course a related (minimal) small test application is welcome :-) ...

Bye,
Sandro