pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SuggestionPopUp for email recipients list
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:23:01 GMT
Hi all,

> The code you want is in method
>  selectedSuggestionChanged
> in
> TerraSuggestionPopupSkin
Yes, where there is the textInput.setText() ...

> If you're really sure that a simple dontUpdateTheTextInput flag is all you need, I will
withdraw my objection :-)
Yes, I think for a simpler solution I could only add a check there and
if there is a style "append" (or with a better name, no problem) set
to true (by default false) it could take the current text and add the
new ... and maybe add even an "appendSeparator" style, but nothing
more at the moment.

But Brendan, please, could you open an issue for this for the 2.0.2 ?
So I can work on it in next days ...

Thank you very much,
Sandro