pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: SuggestionPopUp for email recipients list
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:53:23 GMT
Should it be a style (applies to the skin)? Or a property (applies to
the component)?  I like the idea, but it might need something more (like
a separator character/string when appending??)  Or maybe a more general
concept would be a listener to implement the interaction between the
popup and the text control (not sure what it would look like, though).

~Roger Whitcomb

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:33 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org; Apache Pivot - Developers
Subject: Re: SuggestionPopUp for email recipients list

Hi,
I like your idea, it's a good use case.
To achieve your result, we could add a style (for example "append") to
SuggestionPopup, and have it by default false so used only if/when
necessary ... so no need to change the api.

Could this be good to for you ?
If yes please could you file an improvement for this in JIRA for 2.0.2 ?
Thanks.

What you (and others) think ?
Tell me.

Bye,