pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dorsey <Jason.Dor...@netiq.com>
Subject RE: question: how can I load a popup window?
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:40:57 GMT
Can you give a bit more detail about this popup window and its purpose?

Is it an alert or an actual full window?
Will it have other controls on it, or just text?

Jason Dorsey | Engineering Intern
1233 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 USA
Jason.Dorsey@netiq.com<mailto:Christina.LaPoint@attachmate.com>
www.attachmate.com<http://www.attachmate.com>  |  www.netiq.com<http://www.netiq.com>

From: Bruno Rodrigues [mailto:brunord@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:26 PM
To: user
Subject: question: how can I load a popup window?

Hello guys,
I am trying to get into apache pivot universe, and I am doing some GUI tests for learn it.
My simples question is:
how can I launch a popup window from an application?

I have tried creating another class (that implements application) and launch it calling "DesktopApplicationContext.main(PopupGUI.class,
args);"

works well, but if I try to close it, all my application closes. do I need to put some code
into "shutdown" method to avoid this?

thanks a lot!!