pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot web demos fails in Safari in Mac OS
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:48:54 GMT
Hi Brendan,
I'm sorry, I haven't a Mac PC to try so I can't say for sure ... but
in last days I have seen a general slowdown during download of Pivot
Demos from the Site. I think your problem could be related to slow
network, because in many of my tests all works good (both Applet and
Web Start).

If you want, you can even try both war files in a local Tomcat (they
are inside the binary distro, or you can build from source distro),
and they contain the same Demos and Tutorials published in the main
web site).

Or for example you can try to run the other demos hosted on
GoogleCode, like this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Other+Demos

Keep us updated.

Bye,