pivot-user mailing list archives

From Camilo Casadiego <Camilo.Casadi...@adv.co>
Subject RE: User interfaces
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:35:08 GMT
Hi there Sandro, actually I need someone to help me as a freelancer to make some pages look
nice...I think im a good programmer...but I sucks at graphical design...I didn't know about
the new features on new version...actually I've been like crazy with my current project....also....if
there's anyone interested on helping with user interfaces on pivot I'm willing to pay for
it...

Im going to show you sme of mi rendered pages versus de bxml code...

[cid:image002.png@01CCEA3A.160B16D0]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<workspace:LoginDialog bxml:id="dialog" modal="true"
      xmlns:bxml="http://pivot.apache.org/bxml" xmlns:workspace="co.com.adv.salarix.operations.module.controller.dialog"
      xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
      <Border styles="{padding:6}">
            <BoxPane Form.label="Ventana de Login" orientation="vertical">
                  <GridPane columnCount="2">
                        <GridPane.Row>
                              <Label text="Nombre Usuario" />
                              <Label text="Contrase├▒a" />
                        </GridPane.Row>
                        <GridPane.Row>
                              <TextInput bxml:id="username" />
                              <TextInput bxml:id="password"  />
                        </GridPane.Row>
                        <GridPane.Row>
                              <ListButton bxml:id="choseServerList" />
                        </GridPane.Row>
                        <GridPane.Row>
                              <PushButton bxml:id="submit" styles="{minimumAspectRatio:3}"
                                                      buttonData="Aceptar" />
                        </GridPane.Row>
                  </GridPane>

            </BoxPane>
      </Border>
</workspace:LoginDialog>

The big page is defined by 3 main components...the pasge itself is this one...
[cid:image003.png@01CCEA3B.27EFAA90]

The red zone is loaded dinamycally, one example is the file atached...the tree menu is loaded
programatically from a db...adn the big pages is defined by BaseWorkpsace.bxml....
Cordialmente,

[cid:image001.png@01CCEA39.C4489BB0]

Camilo Casadiego Espitia
Arquitecto de SW