pivot-user mailing list archives

From GK <grz...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploing pivot application using Java Web Start
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:55:04 GMT
Hi,
I have quite strange problem with my application. It runs (and works)
normally at my computer, but when I tried to run it via the Web Start it
throws exceptions. More interesting is that there are different exceptions
on IcedTea and on Oracle Java. On IcedTea I get:
org.apache.pivot.serialization.SerializationException with message:
"Script engine for 'javascript' not found.", and on Oracle Java:
"org.apache.pivot.beans.BindException" with message: "customerCombo is not
accessible." (customerCombo is a ButtonList object).
As I said earlier my jar works properly. All bxml files and dependecies
are included into package.
Does anyone know what may be wrong?

thanks