pivot-user mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@meteo.be>
Subject Re: Pivot Web Site updated
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:42:44 GMT
Ok, seems my browser didn't download latest version with link removed :)
F5 did solve it.

But now page looks weird:

http://imageshack.us/f/585/pivot.png/

----- Mail original -----

De: "Sandro Martini" <sandro.martini@gmail.com>
À: user@pivot.apache.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 19 Janvier 2012 13:48:37
Objet: Re: Pivot Web Site updated

Hi David,

> Broken link
> demo -> charting -> http 404
As Edvin even to me both Charting links seems to work (cleared browser
and java cache etc) ...
Note that in the Demos page ( http://pivot.apache.org/demos/ ) the
Charting Demo it's no more in "Featured Demos" or the row with 5 main
demos, if you see it try to clear your cache.

Note that I'm currently updating some other things in the site (and
some of them will be online in a few hours, because Apache Web Servers
need some time to synchronize with things committed), so other things
could be to fix.
Thank you for your feedback, and please let us know if there are other
things to fix or to improve ...

Bye