pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance and frame resizing patches
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:22:30 GMT
2011 has been an important year for Pivot, but the team has been
restructured, and we haven't anymore someone working full time on it, and
last, there are other parts of the project (other than code) that require a
review.
These are main reasons for our delay. I understand the vision from the
outside, but the project is alive.

Bye,
Sandro